- The delivery of apprenticeship training and management
- The sourcing, selection and assessment, recruitment and administration of the apprentices
- Tailored apprenticeship learning to suit the specific needs of the apprentice
- Other relevant training to support the development of the apprentice.
Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace DPS
- A compliant public procurement route, also compliant with ESFA funding rules
- An automated, electronic process, reducing administration time for both buyers and suppliers
- The option for suppliers to update their offering as and when new standards are added
- The opportunity for suppliers to apply to join at any time (throughout the life of the agreement).
- More choice through an increased scope/scale of service offerings and access to public sector business.
- Flexibility of contract – buyers can choose between Rapid Selection and Standard Selection, according to their needs (read the How to Buy section below for more details)
- The option for appointed suppliers to bid for business either locally, regionally or nationally.
Please read the 'How to buy' tab below for detailed instructions on how to find out which suppliers are on this framework.
- Lot 1 : Apprenticeship Training Dynamic Marketplace
- Classroom based
- Workplace based
- Blended delivery
- Location (depending on relevant delivery method)